SATURDAY, JULY 2:
1:30 PM BOAT PARADE - at the foot of Newfound Lake - prizes! Rain date is July 3. Participating boats line up at 1:00 PM.
DUSK - FIREWORKS! at the foot of the lake.
- EVENT DESCRIPTION:
- July 2 - (Rain Date–July 3)
- Shore Drive will be closed to ALL vehicular traffic and parking beginning at 4:30 pm with the following exceptions: Limited parking access for staff for the event – one vehicle only
- Shore Drive will be open to pedestrian access
- Additional portable restrooms will be set up along Shore Drive
- Parking / Viewing of Fireworks will also be allowed at Cummings Beach
- Hobart Road will be closed to traffic entering from the North Main Street end of the road
- Fireworks are set to begin at dark from a barge on the Lake and it is expected to be an intense show with the Class B and Class C fireworks combined
MONDAY JULY 4:
FIRECRACKER 5K ROAD RACE - 8:00 AM registration; 8:30 AM start time—info at www.newfoundfitnessnh.com
PARADE - Start time 10:00 AM. Theme: "Celebrate Country Living"
$100 PRIZE AWARD to the top entry in the following categories:
- Best Representation of Theme
- Most Creative Entry
- Judges Award
Registration required. Registration forms and details available at TTCC, Town Office, Minot-Sleeper Library and via the link below: