The Land Use Department provides support and guidance to the public and to various Boards and Committees for all types of Land Use Projects.
Land Use includes:
- Permitting and Enforcement - This area reviews and issues permits for projects. This area also enforces any violations of the permits issued, of the Site Plan, and other types of enforcement issues.
- Land Use Boards - This area assists the Boards with preparing applications, materials, agendas, minutes, and other duties, as needed, for the following Boards/Commissions/Committees:
- Planning Board (PB)
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA)
- Historic District Commission (HDC)
- Conservation Commission (CC)
- Capital Improvements Program Committee (CIP)
For more information about the individual areas of the Land Use Department, please click on the sidebar list. Please also contact our Land Use Department, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. However, please note that Permitting and Enforcement is part-time and more specific information about the hours of operation can be found on their page.
|Christina Goodwin||Land Use Manager||(603) 744-3354 x112|
|TBD Open Position||Land Use Officer||(603) 744-3354 x118|
|TBD Open Position||Land Use Administrative Assistant||(603) 744-3354 X117|
|Janet Cote||Land Use Associate|