- Alcohol and Public Health
- Deaths and Years of Potential Life Lost from Excessive Alcohol Use
- Alcohol-Related Disease Impact (ARDI)
- ARDI Announcements
- For more Information on Alcohol and Public Health refer to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Algal Blooms (Pet Safety)
- Health Alerts - Additional Information on Coronavirus
- Family Well Being Guide
- What you can do if you are high risk
- Prevent the Spread if you are sick
- Benefits of Physical Activity - CDC
- Removing Gloves Safely
- Protecting your Health and your Family
- Self-Observation Guide for Residents
- Self-Quarantine Guide for Residents
- Best Remedy for COVID-19 is Prevention
- People at Risk
Substance Abuse / Addiction
- If you or someone you know is experiencing an addiction-related crisis, dial 2-1-1 for help.
- If you suspect a life-threatening emergency, dial 911 or refer them to the local hospital emergency room.
- Find services in the region via the online NH resource called "The Doorway" - You are not alone. For many people, addiction is a daily reality. We can help. Whether you are seeking help for yourself or a loved one, or are looking for information, you’ve come to the right place. You are never alone and never far from help. Wherever you live and wherever you are on your journey, The Doorway will connect you to the supports and services and the level of care that’s right for you, including:
- Screening and evaluation
- Treatment, including Medication Assisted Treatment
- Prevention, including naloxone
- Supports and services to assist in long-term recovery
Vaping, Smoking and Tobacco Education
- Press Release - New Hampshire Indoor Smoking Act Amended to Restrict Vaping in Public Spaces
- Quitting Tobacco
- My Life My Quit Poster
- My Life My Quit Campaign
- Vaping IS tobacco. And it can hook you for life. Text “Start My Quit” to 855-891-9989 to learn more about this free program for teens.
- Safer ISN’T safe. Learn the truth about vaping and get free resources to help teens quit. Text or call 855-891-9989.
- My Life My Quit is a free and confidential program to help teens quit vaping and other tobacco products. Learn more by visiting MyLifeMyQuit.com or texting “Start My Quit” to 855-891-9989.
Wells / Water / Septic Information